Foodstuffs present special demands
The separation of substances in the food industry requires the highest degree of sterility and asepsis.
Our membrane plants use advanced metal oxide membranes and rely on stainless steel components. As a result, they are resistant to high temperatures and all cleaning agents and have a long shelf life. The special cross-flow design achieves constant circulation. It is therefore not possible for a filter to accumulate in the first place and cause fouling.
Your advantages at
- Long-term durability through robust components
- Easy to sterilize due to temperature- and detergent-resistant materials
- Low tendency to fouling due to cross-flow design
- High and constant performance due to cross-flow design
- Scaling according to your needs
- Ensuring the highest degree of purity - GMP
- Manufacturer with over 20 years of experience in the design and manufacture of membrane plants
Membrane plants are very versatile. The following list therefore contains only some of possible fields of application in the food industry.
- Clear filtration of beer, wine and fruit juice
- Sterilisation of water and water mixtures (cold sterilisation)
- Water pre-treatment and recirculation
- Separation of emulsions (oil/water separation, e.g. milk)
- Separation of particles from suspensions
We would be happy to advise you and develop the best solution for your separation project with you.