Gentle recovery of process materials with nanofiltration
Many chemical processes occur in aqueous or organic solutions, which are subsequently contaminated by various substances. An efficient and resource-saving approach to production is implemented by reprocessing and reusing process materials.
Chemically or technically complex compounds and metal ions can be recovered using this process and returned to the cycle once created. Our membrane plants can filter molecules even in the nanometer range, which enables most separation projects to have no limits.
Nanofiltration is a common separation process of filtering heavy metals and other contaminants in industrial process water. This membrane filtration has the advantages of simple process technology and a low energy requirement. Closing the loop as completely as possible saves on procurement and disposal costs and at the same time protects the environment. The reprocessing of process media is therefore worthwhile from an ecological and economic point of view.
Your advantages at
- Time-efficient and resource-saving reprocessing and recovery of process materials
- Reduction of dependencies on suppliers
- Reduction in procurement and disposal costs
- High thermal and chemical stability for flexible use and a wide range of process media
- Long-term durability through robust components
- Detergent-resistant materials
- High and constant performance due to cross-flow design
- Scaling according to your needs
- Manufacturer with over 20 years of experience in the design and manufacture of membrane plants
Fields of application in industry
Membrane plants are very versatile. The following list therefore contains only exemplary extracts of possible applications.
- Process water treatment
- Removal of dyes in textile finishing wash waters
- Reduction of organic water constituents from the production of synthetic fibres
- Regeneration of highly alkaline hot degreasing and cleaning belts
- Preparation of drilling, cutting and sawing emulsions
- Dewatering of colloidal polymer dispersions
- Recovery of metals from aqueous media
- Solvent recovery
We would be happy to advise you and develop the best solution for your separation project with you.