Water purification with membrane plants
Water is the basis of life and has many uses. The use creates a wide variety of solutions, pollution or contamination, which makes the wastewater a danger to the environment.
Proper treatment and reuse of process water makes sense not only from a legislative point of view, but also from an ecological and economic point of view when new resources and disposal expenses are saved.
The wastewater is reprocessed ultimately at the treatment plant, which is far away from where it comes from. The costs for this power as well as fresh water can be avoided in many processes through the use of membrane filtration and can be implemented equally well in a separate closed circuit.
Your advantages at
- time-efficient and resource-saving reprocessing and recovery of process water
- Reduction in the reliance on suppliers und disposers
- Chemical stability for a wide range of process media
- Temperature-independent filtration
- Long-term durability through robust components
- Detergent-resistant materials
- High and constant performance due to cross-flow design
- Scaling according to your needs
- Manufacturer with over 20 years of experience in the design and manufacture of membrane plants
Fields of application for industrial water treatment
Membrane plants are very versatile. The following list therefore contains only exemplary extracts of possible applications.
- Process water treatment
- Removal of dyes in textile finishing wash waters
- Removal of turbidity and feed residues in water from breeding plants
- Prevention of algae formation in animal tanks
We would be happy to advise you and develop the best solution for your separation project with you.